Ultramax quality water systems are designed to deliver better-tasting, clean drinking water while protecting your family from the various undesirable elements which can be found in hard water, including iron, lead, dirt and rust. But an Ultramax quality water system offers more than just cleaner drinking water – it also improves your way of life. Trust your professional dealer to treat the water that touches your life.
How an Ultramax Quality Water System will Benefit your Family
In the Kitchen
- Dishes, silverware and glasses are spot-free and “shiny-clean”
- Extends life of appliances
- Reduces the amount of soap required
- Easier clean up
Laundry and Cleaning
- Clothes and linens are cleaner, softer and last longer
- Requires 50% less laundry detergent, soap, and dishwashing detergent, saving you money
- Virtually eliminates spots, streaks and scum on fixtures, tubs and showers
In the Bathroom
- Leaves skin feeling smoother after showering, shaving and washing
- Makes hair softer and more manageable
- Reduces soap scum and residue on showers, tubs and sinks
Plumbing and Appliance
- Increases water heater efficiency by almost 30%, reducing fuel costs
- Improves water flow and pressure by eliminating build-up in pipes
- Adds life to dishwashers and washing machines
- Protects everything water touches in your life
Mediaguard is mounted between the control valve and the tank, exhitbiting consistently superior KDF Process Media as pretreatment media to improve the performance and economy of your water purification system.
Mediaguard with KDF 55 medium is truly an economic pretreatment unit which is able to turn your water softeners and whole house carbon filters into a high performance water purification system by reducing or removing chlorine, heavy metals, and bacteria from water without adding chemicals.
- Removes 95% of Chlorine and other oxidation agents
- Controls bacteria and slime
- Sequesters hardness scale
- Reduces heavy metals, such as lead and copper
- Extends the life and capacity of carbon and softening resin
PREMIUM HIGH-CAPACITY SOFTENING RESIN
- Softens even the hardest water with a minimum of salt
- Removes the two hardness elements; Calcium and Magnesium
- Reduces dry skin, spots on glassware, soap scum and other sign’s of hard water
- Save money by reducing the amount of soap, conditioner and other cleaning products, as well as deducing energy costs.